Monday, April 2, 2012

1/4 of the way!!

Well, we've finally hit 10 weeks! It feels like it has been forever since I found out I was pregnant!
I'm still nauseous pretty much all the time, and I really haven't found a food that consistently sounds and tastes good. I still have pretty bad heartburn.
We saw the baby kick pretty hard on the ultrasound this morning, which was really weird, but pretty exciting! The heartbeat was 160 this morning and the baby has grown since last week! It's also turned all the way around so now it's sitting upright. I really need to go and get some new clothes, especially some summer ones since it's getting warm outside. If you have any clothes you would like to donate to the cause, let me know! We are also still trying to sell our organ to make room for the crib, so if you know anyone who wants an organ for cheap, send them our way! I'm so excited that it's finally April and I will finally have a degree after 4 years of college! We enjoyed General Conference yesterday and heard a lot of talks on raising children and being good parents. Brandon is working hard right now. He's the campaign manager for a candidate running for the state house and he's also a maintenance worker for a bunch of apartments, so his days are pretty busy. We are ready for the warm weather and all the fun summer will bring! Only 3 1/2 weeks of school left!

2 comments:

  1. always fantastic to hear another week has passed and the baby is still doing well!!! If I wasn't pregnant too, I'd totally let you borrow my clothes. If you still need more clothes after my baby comes, I for sure will let you use them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you checked the DI for maternity clothes? We used to get all of David's nice button-up shirts there (not white, just other colors) & we got new & like-new shirts for $3-$7 a piece. Since it's Provo, they might have some nice maternity items to look through. Also, you could check out the DI in American Fork, if you feel like driving there, because that one isn't quite as picked over as the one in Provo. Good luck finding clothes!

    ReplyDelete