Monday, April 9, 2012

Cheerio, darling

Wow, what a day! So all day yesterday, I was having some pains in my stomach. I wasn't sure what they were, but they hurt pretty bad. I decided to eat some cheerios, because those always make me feel better. It was a really strange feeling I was having, but I just kind of shrugged it off and went about my daily activities. (I did take a nap for all you that were worried about me...) We tried calling the doctor a few times to see if they could tell us what the pains were, but no one answered, so we had to wait until this morning to call again when there were people in the office. We got an appointment early and headed in. We were a little nervous, but these weren't the same miscarriage pains I had had before. So we got in to the ultrasound and she had to stick the awkward thing up me again (even though last week she said we were done with it!!) and  she about jumped out of her chair!! I couldn't see the screen from where I was laying, so I exclaimed, "What!?!" She turned the screen to where I could see it and I about jumped off the table! I couldn't believe my eyes! Brandon was laughing in the corner of the room with a confused look on his face and then it just got silent. I mean, how do you tell someone that the baby they have been carrying for 11 weeks has turned into a cheerio??? I surely wouldn't know how to do it! Obviously there wasn't a heartbeat, so she just kind of put the ultrasound stick away and stared at us. I never knew that eating that many cheerios would turn it into one!! I guess we will definitely have to name it Lester now. 





Click here for the real update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment