Sunday, March 4, 2012

6 Weeks!

We made it! The 5th week came and went with only one scare, and now we are at 6 weeks! Main symptom this week was an occasional headache. I have an ultrasound early tomorrow morning and we will hopefully get to hear the heartbeat. Looks like the progesterone supplement is working its magic! I am getting really excited, but Brandon is still a little weary and doesn't want to get attached. I hope the morning sickness decides to stay away for a little while longer! Knowing my luck, though, right after I post this I'll go throw up.

2 comments:

  1. yay! celebration! Even though morning sickness is NOT fun (speaking from someone who gets very very sick during my pregnancies) It's a good sign. So if you do find yourself feeling yucky and puking just remember that. :) I can only imagine how you both must feel. But it sounds like this is the farthest you've ever made it. Right? I'll be praying for a 7 week post next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great!!! I can completely understand Brandon's hesitation for getting attached but every step is a milestone. I know everyday I stayed pregnant longer meant one step closer to a healthy baby so I can't imagine what it feels like for everyday to be closer to a baby period! Congrats and we will keep hoping and praying for the best!

    ReplyDelete