Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm pregnant!!

So apparently there has been a lot of confusion over if I'm actually pregnant or not. Hopefully this cleared it up for you if you had any questions. I am 4 1/2 weeks along, due at the end of October. If you are wondering why I am announcing this so early, please feel free to read previous posts (because if you're wondering, you obviously don't know what's going on :) ) Our doctor's appointment went great on Monday and she had me start right away on progesterone. I'm feeling great--no morning sickness yet. We are very excited about this pregnancy...we are praying really hard that I will carry it full term. At the end of each day, you can imagine our excitement when we realize we've made it one more day without miscarrying! I'm trying to relax a lot, so naturally the dishes have piled up, but I'm hoping to get all of my knitting projects done! Anyway, back to baby...I have to go in for an ultrasound at 6 weeks and then every week after that. Oh and we already have names picked out, but I am still looking for a middle name for a girl. Any suggestions?
I will be updating the blog regularly no matter what happens, just so you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment