Sunday, February 19, 2012

6th time's a charm!

Well, I'm pregnant again! I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited!
I guess it's normal in our society to wait until you are 12 weeks to announce that you're pregnant to avoid the awkwardness of telling everyone that you miscarried...but...when you have had as many as I have, I think you would agree that the more people that know about it early on means that many more prayers will be said on your baby's behalf.
We are going to the Utah Fertility Center tomorrow early in the morning to see what they can do for us. Thanks to all who have been praying for us! We really appreciate it. I have a good feeling about this one...but from my past experiences I can't let myself get too excited. It takes a lot of faith to try doing this again. Call me crazy, but this is what I was made for, right? Wish us luck! We hope to have a happy and healthy baby the week of Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. I really really really really hope that all of these visits to the doctors and treatments and especially prayers are in your favor. I am so happy for you both!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited for you too and hoping and praying for the best!! We will keep you in our thoughts and hope the Fertility center is a positive experience with the end result you are looking for! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete