Monday, January 30, 2012

HSG

Well, that was an extremely uncomfortable procedure! The hysterosalpingogram (HSG) is finally over with! Now we can all rejoice...well, sort of. The doctor didn't really tell me anything "official," but he told me that everything looks fine. Whatever that means. He's putting together his report and will send it to my doctor over at valley OB and then she will call me and tell me what is going on. They said that call will come sometime tomorrow. I was able to find out, though, that my Fallopian tubes look normal and aren't blocked, and that I do have a uterus. Yay! I'm female! Man, was that reassuring.
School is going great! I'm doing 3 different competitions this semester, which is crazy...but it's really fun and motivating when there is the possibility of winning some money! I'm only taking 12 credits, though, so it's really not too bad. I now have 24 students, and they are keeping me busy! I feel like I am buying new books for them every week, but that's good, right? I also just got called as the Stake Music Chairman and stake conference is in a month, so I am going to be busy planning for that really soon.
Brandon is keeping really really busy this semester. He's interning at the Utah State Capitol for a pretty important guy, so he is busy busy all day long. He leaves at 5:30 every morning and usually doesn't get home until around 7. He's also taking an LSAT prep class which has him gone until 10 some nights. (I really want to start a knitting group so I'm not as lonely on those particular nights!) He plans to take the LSAT in June. He's still the director of family history in our ward, so he also has a lot to do at church.
Overall, we're having fun living it up in Provo. We do, however, wish it was warmer outside. This cold, dreary weather is really getting to us.

1 comment:

  1. The doctor I had with Janen is at Utah Valley OBGYN. Dr Julie Grover! I really loved her a lot! Glad to hear you are making some progress and getting answers.

    ReplyDelete