Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year

We are finally at the beginning of a new year! As many of you know, this past year has been a slightly rough one for us, but we got through it in one piece. While relaxing this past week I have been reflecting on how it has been one year since I had my first miscarriage. I have been trying to think of some blessings that have come from having 5 miscarriages in the past year. I think most of all, they have helped us become closer as a family and I have seen that there are a lot of people that care about us and many that have shown us love and friendship in many ways. I still don't know why I have had to go through so many miscarriages or what the lesson is that I'm supposed to learn, but we appreciate all the support from everyone as we try to figure out what is going on. Thank you!
We start a new semester this next week! Brandon has an internship with a Utah legislator that he is really excited about. He will start that later this month. The only downside will be driving to Salt Lake every single day. I just have a regular semester. I will be getting my Associates degree in April, and I'm really excited to finally get a degree after 4 years of college! I have 20 piano and flute students lined up for this semester. I hope to eventually get about 30 students later on this year. Teaching, knitting, and school will hopefully keep me busy this semester while Brandon is in Salt Lake all day. We also hope to get some answers as as to why we can't keep a pregnancy. We hope this year will be a successful and fulfilling year for us.

2 comments:

  1. Chelsea, you are a strong woman. I think I would be so bitter and angry with the world if I had to go through what you did, but you always have a pleasant smile on your face. We appreciated having you as neighbors and we're praying that you find answers about your pregnancies and we're praying even harder that you will be blessed with a baby in the near future. We hope this year has great things in store for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jessica! I really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete