Thursday, October 3, 2013

10/2/13

I had another ultrasound and it looked great! The sac had grown, and we were able to see the yolk. (Sorry, no pictures--they didn't give me one!) No fetal pole yet, though, so the doctor put me back a few weeks--5 1/2 weeks. I go again for one last ultrasound (at least for a little while...) on Monday. So far, it is looking good, though! Not really many side effects except for excessive tiredness.

Grant has started walking! He is now into pretty much everything. He doesn't like to be held (or pinned down for diaper changes!) unless it's time for bed. He still likes to snuggle with me! I weaned him on the 25th--so we made it almost 11 1/2 months! Let me tell you, breastfeeding is a lot of work! It is something that takes SO much dedication and time, but I am so glad I was able to do it. It was rough in the beginning! I probably had the roughest time of anyone I know, but I think it was worth it. I will definitely nurse the new baby, but I think I will invest in a neck pillow. My neck will never be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment