Saturday, September 21, 2013

9/21/13

5 Weeks 2 Days

Hi, everyone! It's been a little while since I've posted an update! You will be excited to know that we are EXPECTING again! 
We just found out today (and I am farther along than 3 of the miscarriages!!) and while I am feeling a little overwhelmed at the thought of having 2 children, we are SO excited. A few bumps that we have to get over first, though.

I went to see a doctor last week to mention to him that we wanted to try to get pregnant soon and took him a very detailed sheet of everything that I've been through. If you ask me, the list was WAY too long. He basically told me that we would need to wait until I've completely weaned Grant before we can start actively figuring out what we need to do. 

My sister was recently diagnosed with a few things I need to be tested for, which means those tests need to happen SOON. When I told Grant today that he was going to have a little sister (I'm still hoping...) he smiled really big and started clapping. Maybe he understood me...;)

As of right now, my due date is May 23, 2014. Grant will be 19 months old when this baby arrives. 

No symptoms this week (except I noticed myself saying "I'm so tired." over and over again).

No comments:

Post a Comment