Monday, January 14, 2013

My little burrito is getting old!!

My cute little baby will be 3 months old this week! Everyone always says that time flies, but honestly...I think it has crawled by slowly. I'm glad I have been able to enjoy what I can and not feel like it's rushing by. It's been a very rough 3 months, but I am happy to say I am all the way healed from my surgery and I am back to exclusively breastfeeding, which is awesome!! It was so difficult, especially since about 90% of the people I talked to thought I was crazy for trying to nurse again. But I did it! Yay for me! I am really hoping Grant starts sleeping through the night (or at least for 5 hours at a time) consistently that way I can start to function on a somewhat-normal level. I feel so out of it sometimes!
Grant has started smiling and laughing this past week! Every time he does, I keep telling him what a cute boy he is over and over again. He is!! He is so adorable!! I just can't believe how cute he is. He has also started swatting his toys when we dangle them in front of him and he can stand up on his legs for a few seconds at a time. He can sit in the bumbo for a few minutes and then he'll start to slouch over, but I can tell he is getting a lot stronger. It's so fun to see him discover things! He loves it when we take him around the house and tell him what everything is.
We also think he might be teething. That or some growth spurt has made him cry a lot. Poor baby! It breaks my heart to see him cry. But overall, he is a very happy baby. Being a mom is so much fun! I just wish I could stay home all day with him. I just have to remember I only have about 3 months left and then we will have all day every day together!
We are so excited to be moving in a few short months! We still haven't made a final decision yet, but we are leaning towards Baylor in Texas or Kentucky. There are a couple more options and we're still waiting to hear from a few more schools, so we'll let you know when we decide. But until then, please enjoy some cute pictures of my baby!





He he!








1 comment:

  1. Haha! Love the one with Brandon in the airport. I'm so excited I get to watch him for you! It's not the same as having mom around, but I hope I can do you justice.:)

    ReplyDelete