Friday, May 18, 2012

17 Weeks

Yay for almost being halfway!! I'm beginning to feel like a whale and have had a lot of growing pains these past few weeks. Nothing too exciting has happened...other than actually being pregnant! We went and listened to the heart beat 2 weeks ago since we were over at the doctor's and it was at 146 which was quite a bit lower than what it was in the first trimester (usually it was 160-170). Our ultrasound is on Monday and we're nearly positive they will be able to tell us what we're having. (You should guess by voting over on the right.) If we do find out on Monday, you probably won't have to wait long before we announce it to everyone! Until Monday, you can enjoy another lovely baby bump picture.

4 comments:

  1. I don't see where to vote, but I'm guessing that it's a boy! Congrats & I can't wait to hear what you're having & how the baby is doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With that heart rate I vote girl. Babies was much slower with my daughter-probably coincidence but it encourages my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both Janen and this baby in utero had approximately 160 during the first trimester and then the heart rate dropped to about 145-150. I wonder why that is? So my guess is a girl based on that "scientific fact". LOL! No, I am going to guess a girl because that's what you really want and I think you said what you feel like you are having?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Tiffany. I vote boy, even though I hope it's a girl for you! :)

    ReplyDelete